At Vitally Vegan we made a pledge to donate some of our profit to support charities who are working hard to help repair, protect and support this planet and the animals whom we share the world with.
We are proud to be a corporate supporter of World Land Trust.
World Land Trust (WLT) is an international conservation charity that protects the world’s most biologically significant and threatened habitats acre by acre.
World Land Trust’s Mission
- To protect and sustainably manage natural ecosystems of the world. To conserve their biodiversity, with emphasis on threatened habitats and endangered species
- To develop partnerships with local individuals, communities and organisations to engage support and commitment among the people who live in project areas
- To raise awareness, in the UK and elsewhere, of the need for conservation, to improve understanding and generate support through education, information and fundraising
We support WLT’s Keeper’s of the Wild Programme
World Land Trust's Keepers of the Wild are rangers working on the front line of conservation. They safeguard some of the world's most threatened species and the incredible habitats in which they are found.
Rangers protect reserves from illegal activity such as poaching and logging. They act as direct links to local communities; building trust, changing attitudes and finding practical solutions.
HOW KEEPERS OF THE WILD HELP
Reserve rangers protect habitats and biodiversity in many different ways.
Their everyday work can include
- patrolling on the reserve to deter poachers, and checking for signs of illegal activity
- monitoring wildlife using camera-traps
- helping researchers studying the reserve’s wildlife
- rescuing wildlife in difficulty
- maintaining boundaries and trails and repairing signs and fences
- supporting tourism in the reserve with guided walks and tours
- informing and involving local communities
- looking after tree nurseries and planting trees
You can read more on the World Land Trust website here, which also confirms Vitally Vegan as a WLT Corporate Supporter.
Corporate Supporters of World Land Trust: