Looking for a breakfast which is vegan friendly, high in fibre, high in protein and super delicious? Look no further. We have teamed up with our friends at Troo to bring you the ultimate breakfast bowl.
Troo make delicious porridge, granola and fibre inulin syrup which is perfect for adding extra fibre into your diet. The team here at Vitaly Vegan have been enjoying the porridge in the morning with our protein powder and adding the inulin fibre to bakes and smoothies.
- 1/3 cup of Troo Porridge+ oats - We used Calm with Chamomile & Gentle Ginger for this breakfast bowl
- 250ml plant-based milk
- 2 scoops of Vitally Vegan coconut protein powder
- 1/4 tsp matcha
- 1 tbsp Troo Pure Spoonful of Fibre inulin syrup - a great vegan, low sugar alternative for honey or syrup
- Toppings - We went for strawberries, sliced banana and slithered almonds
- Put your Troo Porridge+ oats and plant-based milk into a saucepan. Alternatively, Troo Porridge+ can be made very quickly by adding hot water to just cover the oats, stirring and leaving for a few minutes to thicken up
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring from time to time and watching carefully that it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan
- Next add your Vitally Vegan protein powder, matcha and Troo inulin syrup, giving the porridge a good stir to make sure all the ingredients are well combined
- To serve, pour the porridge into a bowl and add your choice of toppings. We have gone for strawberries, sliced banana and slithered almonds.