These are quick, super healthy and perfect to store in the fridge for a mid afternoon snack, so easy and quick as no cooking is required either, Win win!
30ml lemon juice (half a lemon)
100ml maple syrup
20ml coconut oil, melted
70g peanut butter
30g coconut or blueberry protein powder
40g pumpkin seeds
30g melted white chocolate + 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- First, combine all wet ingredients (lemon juice, maple syrup, coconut oil, peanut butter) in a bowl and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Add all the dry ingredients (oats, protein powder, pumpkin seeds) & mix.
- After that, add the wet mixture to the dry one and mix well.
- Once everything is well incorporated, add to a medium-size loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Transfer the mixture to the freezer for 2-3 hours, and then cut 7-9 bars (I ended up with 7).
- Optional: Melt white chocolate and add 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Then sprinkle on top of each bar and let it cool down.